Jul 28, 2017

Etude House Sweet Dream Tour 2017


Yay, another beauty trip to Korea again. This is my second visit to Korea, seriously I love this country so much and it is such a shopping paradise for girls. Most importantly, I am a big fan of Korean food.

It is my great pleasure to be able to collaborate with one of my favorite brands - Etude House this round. There is always Etude House cosmetics in my make-up pouch since I started learning make up. I’m glad to be selected as one of the influencers representing Malaysia to join Etude House Tour 2017 and Pink Play concert. We spent 4 days 3 night with Etude House Team in Seoul.
First day, we checked in at our beautiful hotel – Grand Hyatt. Thank you so much to Etude House for arranging such a beautiful and glamorous hotel for us. Will definitely go back to this hotel again on my next visit to Korea. Trust me! This hotel is SUPERB.



Look! There are some sweet gifts arranged by Etude House prior to our entry to the hotel room. Such a wonderful surprise!!


We started our second day visiting Etude House flagship store. So excited to experience the re-launch of Etude House first hand. Do look out for the re-launch of Etude House Malaysia sometime in August 2017 and experience it for yourself.



All in all, it’s an unforgettable memory on this Sweet Dream Tour 2017. Everything here is so Pretty and Lovely. OMG! look at the cosmetic, it is so cute, a must have item for all girls.
After that we proceed to Korea style buffet lunch. We did a quick lunch there as there is another exciting Etude DIY class waiting for us!!




We enjoyed various activities Sweet Dream Tour 2017 prepared for us. Had so much fun with bloggers from different countries. All of us had a sweet time at the Etude House’s store in Gangnam. It was also my first experience using Dear My Glass Tinting Lipstick to make a Wax Tablet & handy mirror. This is what I designed for myself! HAHA, such a failed piece but still, meaningful to me!! To Etude House fans in Malaysia, you too will be spoilt with many more sweet activities like this when Etude re-launches in Malaysia.






There is another amazing event at night – PINK PARTY. The party was located at Grand Hyatt Hotel Garden.




We were surrounded by all these beautiful pinkish decorations. Everything was so dreamy… Hopefully Etude House will organize a similar party for all fans in Malaysia when they re-launch Etude House in August 2017. There was also a make-up battle show during the Pink party. Battle between two professional make-up artists was held within a timeframe using cosmetics from Dear My Glass Tinting Lipstick Collection.




Third day. YAY!! My long-awaited concert is finally here!! Sweet Dream Tour 2017. There is a showcase on Etude’2017 signature looks at the Sweet Dream Tour 2017.
My idol Pony was there doing live make up for model on the stage. This is like a dream came true as I used to watch her doing make up on Instagram and YouTube, but now, I get to see her doing a LIVE session! She is sooo pretty and her make up skill is very professional. Here is the make-up show where all the model look so perfect with Etude House products. Exciting special promotion will be available to everyone when Etude House re-launches in Malaysia. So make sure you check it out!





Krystal Jung is at the Sweet Dream Tour 2017 and she had shared some beauty tips with us. She is Etude House Fans too!! Guess what!
I learned make up tips during this trip. Seriously, I fell in love more with Etude House products after this trip… Thanks so much Etude House for the amazing Sweet Dream Tour and Pink Play concert!!

Check out pic below for more picture during my Sweet Dream Tour 2017 with Etude House, using Etude House Cosmetic to complete my daily make up look!!









Dear all, do look out for the re-launch of Etude House Malaysia sometime in August. 
I can't wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment