Jan 20, 2017

Beautiful journey in Seoul with Charis

Hello everyone! Today, I’m going to share with you guys about my Korea trip on 21 Sept – 25 Sept last year. This was the first time I visited Korea, and I feel so happy that to join the Beautiful Journey in Seoul with Charis. Charis is the world’s first playground for and by influencers. Charis is divided into a seller site (https://celeb.hicharis.net), where those approved by Charis can promote and sell beauty products, and a customer site (hicharis.net), where one can freely purchase products. It’s my pleasure to be selected as 1 of 50 Asia’s beauty creators.

DAY 1.
We landed at Seoul at around 4PM, then we got transferred to our hotel – LOTTE HOTEL SEOUL. After two hours of napping time, we attended the welcome dinner prepared by Charis team. Thanks so much for arranging such a beautiful welcome dinner for us.


DAY 2.
We took our breakfast at the hotel lobby. Then, we headed out to the event room to meet up with all the blogger from different countries. Going to start the seminar…
Feel so happy to meet up with one of Korea’s Top Beauty YouTuber! And we learned about the latest make up tutorial on that day.




Received a lot of sponsor products from all of them. YEAH!! I really feel appreciated…


Day 3.
Visit to Hongdae famous place – CHUU store, Dr.Althea café and Line store.




Dinner time! One of the 'must eat' dishes at Korea!!


DAY 4.
Makeover section. We headed to one of the famous saloon in SEOUL called RA Beauty Core to perm and color our hair. Let’s see the video below (In the video, I’ve just done my hair cut and did temporary curls).



AFTER that, we attended the closing ceremony at Wolfgang steakhouse. Beautiful set up as always!! LAST but not least, after party at D.bridge Lounge Seoul.




Korea is such a shopping paradise for girls!! I can't wait to visit there again. Here are some of picture taken during the trip also.

Korea is such a shopping paradise for girls!! I can't wait to visit there again. Here are some of picture taken during the trip.






I’m so happy to make new friend from different countries throughout this Charis Beauty Trip. AND, Thanks so much to Charis, I really enjoyed the 4 days’ Beautiful Journey with your team J Can’t wait to see you guys again soon!!

Visit my Charis Shop here to see my top-picks! -> https://hicharis.net/dioryaw

No comments:

Post a Comment